Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tattoo Commission for Howling At The Muse

Hello there!

Long time no see! Where have I been? My gosh, I don't know where to start! I'm terrible at keeping blogs updated, but I won't bore you guys with the randomness of my life.

My good friend, Howling At The Muse, commissioned me for a tattoo recently and I was extremely happy to take up this endeavor! I haven't drawn much in the past few years due to work and life so I was excited to get my motivation back.

She loves wolves and requested something geometric and galaxy influenced. I was doing some researching on constellations and was amazed to find that there was an actual "Lupus" constellation! I looked up its path and was EVEN more excited to see that it looked like a wolf running! My friend had requested a wolf running similar to a tattoo I had designed for fun for her years back.

The old tattoo design

Anywho, I am actually quite proud of what I came up with! Here are the results!
Original line work
Black line work with galaxy coloring done in Photoshop

Black line work with the mains stars of the constellation highlighted

Transparent/white lineart

 Well, that's it for now! More posts to come soon. I've been crafting up a storm! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment