Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2008

So I've been busy...

I've been busy with school, but at the beginning of this year I posted most of my jewelry onto Facebook along with prices.

Within a day, I had requests flooding in for jewelry commissions. I was so happy. :D

They've slowed down now, but I still have some commissions that come in about every couple of weeks. Anywho, here's the jewelry I've made so far along with prices.

*NOTE: I'm not limited to just these pieces. I can also make custom jewelry... just don't ask for anything made of metal... I don't have specialize in that and plus it's super expensive and I don't have the tools. (I'm just a college student!)


Cheese earrings - $6.00
Medium: yellow Sculpey clay & plastic beads



Donut earrings ("icing" color can be customized) - $6.00
Medium: tan Sculpey clay, custom colored & white Sculpey clay, plastic beads


Jelly-filled donut earrings - $8.00
Medium: tan Sculpey clay, custom colored Sculpey clay, white chalk pastel ("powerdered sugar")


Cake earrings - $8.00
Medium: white & custom colored Sculpey clay


Cupcake earrings - $8.00
Medium: custom colored Sculpey clay & plastic beads


Drumstick earrings - $6.00
Medium: Sculpey clay & acrylic paint


Fortune cookie earrings - $7.00
Medium: tan Sculpey clay & plastic beads


Oreo earrings - $10.00
Medium: black Fimo clay & white Sculpey clay


Panda earrings - $7.00
Medium: black Fimo clay & white Sculpey clay


Cutesy octopus earrings - $10.00
Medium: Sculpey clay, acrylic paint & plastic beads


Penguin earrings - $6.00 (for limited time only!)
Medium: mini Christmas ornaments (hat has been repainted)


Mario 1-up mushroom earrings - $10.00
Medium: Sculpey clay & acrylic paint


Chandelier earrings - SOLD OUT
Medium: pewter findings & plastic green beads


Stars n Moons dangly earrings - custom piece (e-mail me if you would like a pair)
Medium: yellow Sculpey clay & plastic beads


Antibiotic earrings - custom piece (e-mail me if you would like a pair)
Medium: Sculpey clay & acrylic paint


School-themed earrings - custom commissioned piece (e-mail me if you would like a pair)
Medium: Sculpey clay & acrylic paint

<-- Before painting
<-- After painting
Octopus necklace - custom commissioned piece (e-mail me if you would like it) Medium: Sculpey clay, gold, copper, brown acrylic paint, copper findings, glass seed beads (eyes & forhead ornament), and patience.


Japanese sakura jewelry set - custom piece for a charity auction (e-mail me if you like me to replicate it)
Medium: shrink film, color pencils, gold acrylic paint


Button choker & earring set - $23.00 (entire set) $5.00 (earrings only) $18.00 (choker only)
Medium: buttons from button stash & fishing line
***Due to the variety of buttons, appearance and style may vary.

---One-of-a-kind pieces---

These are made from random findings I discover at thrift store or stuff I find randomly in my house... so... they can't be replicated.


Rose ring - made from earring and scrap ring


Locked heart Valentine's necklace - made from heart padlock and key


Art nouveau necklace - made from a gaudy earring and random gold chain from my house

That's not all of the jewelry that I'm selling! Here's a link to my Facebook album to see more:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002158&l=d19fd&id=1287000031"

Well, that's all the jewelry I have for now. There will be more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the antibiotic earrings. If you painted 1/2 of the capsule green, they could be Prozac earrings! Would love to see nursing cap earrings too.

    ReplyDelete