Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2008

Gifts in General

I like to make stuff for people.... which is kinda bad because I never get paid for my stuff. :S

Anywhos, these are most of the gifts I've made for my friends from Christmas 2007 till now.


A hoodie I bought at Wal-Mart and added a stencil and hand-made ying-yang patch. A gift and modeled by my boyfriend. Patch was painted with fabric paint and design was hand done as well.



My first knitted item ever! A Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf for my friend.


My 2nd knitted item ever! A black garter stitch scarf for my friend. Knitted with Red Heart black boucle yarn.


A stenciled shirt that says "Because I'm Prettier" for my friend. T-shirt was store-bought and stencil was made in Photoshop.


Ron Weasley Potter puppet pal for my roommate! Handsewn and made of felt.

Ehh... that's it for now until I get a picture of my roommate's Harry Potter Slytherin scarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment