Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2007

More creations!

Well, this is my last post for a month. I won't be sewing or crafting anything while in London. (Or at least I hope not...) Anywho, while taking a break from packing, I finished the U-shaped butt pillow and my sock armwarmers.

Armwarmers:

Right arm-->
Left arm-->

Well, luckily my camera didn't pick up on the crappy seam around the thumb part. I was supposed to use a modified mattress stitch to attach the thumb part to the main armwarmer... but I have no idea how to do that. <_<; I just did a regular mattress stitch and it ended up looking crappy. :P Here's pics of the butt pillow:

Top-->
Bottom-->

I found some random flannel fabric with bunnies on it and decided to make a butt pillow from it. The bottom is made of an old turquoise sweater I found in my sister's closet. :3

Well, that's all for now. I wasn't able to start the Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf... but that means I'll have another project to do after I get back. So, off I go to another country for the first time! See you guys in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment