Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shiba Inu! Ozymandias! Batdog! Oh my!

It's art time! These were drawn to be shipped out with the Drift0r Ying-Yang Necklaces I made a couple weeks back. The two things my husband's fans love about him is his video game commentary and my dog, Ozymandias. Yes, he has his own Youtube channel and voice actor. 

So, with every necklace that's sold, I put a "signed" piece of art from my dog, Ozy, himself. The originals are still with me. I just scanned them in the computer and print one off whenever I need it. 2 out of 3 are inked and finished. The 3rd one may be inked. I haven't made up my mind about it yet. 

My favorite is the Batdog one. :)

Here are the comparison photos I based 2 of the 3 sketches from!


I used this photo of Ozy as a reference for the top piece:



The outline was done in black Sharpie and the shading was done with a black ballpoint pen. Scanning it really killed the details and soft look of the ballpoint shading. Here's the sketch:



The 3rd unfinished pencil sketch was based off this photo:


I haven't gotten around to inking or finishing (if I ever finish it) the 3rd sketch so I didn't scan it. I just wanted to show you guys cute photos of my dog. I swear I can draw other stuff! Drawing and art was what I did before I switched to crafting! I'm.... just lazy about it. :(

My favorite is the Batdog. One of the more popular costumes Ozy wears in his videos (he has 7 costumes) is the Batdog costume. Here's the Batdog picture by itself:



That's it! Short post for today! I'll have my Halloween costume post up later this week! Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Aaaaand.... here's a bonus photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment